Progress reporting in construction
- Many work phases are covered under next layer. Therefore, there may be no way of checking work quality afterwards.
- Sometimes worker has to wait for supervisor or quality control acceptance before proceeding.
- Easy-to-use video-based progress reporting lowers the barrier for documentation. It takes only a couple of seconds and can be done on site.
- Visual documentation is informative and allows remote acceptance.
- In large infrastructure projects drones can be used to follow up progress.
- Vertical structures
- Long transmission lines or pipelines
Copyright NSION Technologies 2022