Location: Helsinki and Tampere, Finland
What is the connecting factor with the firefighter, drone, police, and field management that go through their operations in an alert and rescue mission?
Answer: A video service and task management system designed by NSION for Tactical operations.
Would you like to work with the latest technologies and be part of our rapidly growing and international operations? We help professionals to do their job as well as possible by providing them with tools that take advantage of the latest technology.
We have our hands full of work and are currently looking for extra strength to be a part of our team.
When working with us:
· You can participate in building future network solutions and help eg, developing crisis management systems.
· You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with the technologies of the future and be at the Forefront of development.
· For those interested in new technology and enthusiastic about creativity, the challenges do not end.
· At Nsion, we believe that successful work is based on a functioning work community.
· Responsibility is counterbalanced with appreciation and support: ideas or suggestions are not trivial.
· Managers are also employees and understand the circumstances and how things are done.
· There is an atmosphere of mutual trust and mutual respect
· Working in neat interior office in the city center of Tampere, with excellent transport connections. Hybrid remote work opportunity is also available.
· You will receive a competitive reward for your work input, and you will be able to influence the development of your own job description
NSION Technologies Ltd. is a software development company operating in Tampere and Helsinki, specializing in the development of network solutions and service platforms providing video and audio data transmission services. Our customers and partners include Suomen Erillisverkot, which is responsible for telecommunications solutions for public authorities and security of supply operators.
As a full stack developer, you’ll work on the company’s current and upcoming products and projects. The focus of the work is on the task management system and its development work for security of supply operators.
To support your work, you’ll have experienced co-workers and the latest tools.
We appreciate the experience and interest in Typescript, Java, Kotlin, Docker, Postgres and Kubernetes.
Send your application to:
Juho Blankenstein, CTO
Do you have your own vision, how could you help us? Send us a free form application and we’ll get back to you.