Company: NSION Technologies Inc.
Job title: Account Executive, NSION US
Location: Home office based in the United States
Contract type: Full-time
Department: Sales, Software Solutions
Reports to: General Manager (USA)
When a second is a lifetime. We at NSION started from scratch and designed a video engine built for the cloud environment that is effective, scalable, and fast. Our solution is hardware and network agnostic with end-to-end encryption providing military-grade user security. Our Valor AI platform constitutes a real-time analytics platform, where multiple algorithms are applied across data sources concurrently without impacting real-time task performance.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strategic client relationships within the B2G and B2B customers across North America. Individuals who excel at this job have mastered the art of strategic selling by building strong relationships at CxO level throughout complex organizations. The most senior-level sales individual is viewed as an expert by the company and the field, having broad expertise or unique knowledge of value selling techniques.
As an Account Executive at NSION Technologies Inc. you will:
- Develop strategic relationships within identified, strategic accounts.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer at the most senior levels.
- to drive the NSION solution within their organization.
- Challenge the customers’ status-quo around their current business operations.
- Propose solutions that enable and align to the customers’ growth strategies through technology innovations.
- Collaborate with marketing & GSI partner organization to develop high-level plans to drive revenue growth.
- Have mastered a solution-based approach to selling with experience managing complex sales processes.
We are looking for someone with:
- 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience; an emphasis on cloud, databases, business intelligence software, and SaaS is preferred.
- Proven ability to independently develop, manage and close new client relationships at CxO level in Major, complex accounts.
- Experience building relationships with Professional Buyers and Executive Sponsors.
- Experience hitting quota of $3m+ of ARR per year.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills (in English).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment NSION is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and NSION. We are providing life-saving technology, would you like to join?
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com